Former une nouvelle génération de leaders économiques data literate.
Do you want to help us shape what the future of work will look like and how it will best embrace our life's aspirations? If this sounds like a journey you want to embark on, we may have the right role for you!
PayFit is an intuitive cloud-based payroll and employee management solution designed specifically for SMBs. Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to simplify payroll for SMBs and enable employers and employees to grow together. We are a European company operating from 3 main countries (France, Spain, and the UK) where we are supporting over 9500 clients.
Creating a fulfilling work environment and culture is also a core mission at PayFit, and our day-to-day work philosophy is reflected in our four values:
We genuinely care for others whoever they are, whatever they think
We aim to improve and achieve better results every day
Staying humble and exchanging transparent feedback helps us to grow and improve
We are the architects of PayFit´s success
A key part of our culture, and essential for our success, is also improving the diversity of our teams and building an inclusive culture where you can be yourself at work.
This is why our recruitment focuses on the skills you demonstrate, and not only on your academic background or previous professional experiences. At PayFit we understand that you can gain applicable skills through a variety of life experiences and we are interested in knowing them, too.
Within the PayFit rocket, you are the fuel supplying our SDR/Sales teams with new business opportunities on the French market.
You will be positioned as a true business accelerator to contribute to the general PayFit growth. Your missions will be the following:
● Feed the pipeline of our SDRs with the highest possible quality leads
● Design and create the most efficient lead generation paths through automation
● Work with our Growth Engineering team to create and feed our homemade sourcing machine: Atlas
● Find the digital signals, everywhere on the web, that will make tomorrow's prospects.
● You are available to start in July
● You have a strong analytical mindset
● You are methodical and resourceful
● You like technical challenges
● You have a sense of responsibility
● you are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
● you speak both French and English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
● you have strong interpersonal and communication skills
● you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
1️ Phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist
2️ Manager interview with Romain
3️ Business case & review with manager
● An international and dynamic team
● A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
● Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
● One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
● A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation.
Les offres d’emploi publiées sur ce Portail Carrière ont été soigneusement sélectionnées par ALBERT SCHOOL et ses entreprises partenaires afin de vous offrir la meilleure expérience d’apprentissage en alternance.
Chaque offre s’inscrit en complémentarité des curriculums de masters.
Notre équipe réalise pour nos partenaires privilégiés une pré-sélection des meilleurs candidats pour leurs offres. ALBERT SCHOOL accompagne les candidats dans leur processus de recrutement.
PayFit est une solution Saas de gestion de paie et RH conçue spécifiquement pour les TPE et PME.
Depuis 2015, nous nous sommes donné pour mission de simplifier la paie pour les PME afin de permettre aux employeurs et aux employés de se développer ensemble.
Nous sommes une entreprise européenne présente dans 3 pays (France, Espagne et Royaume-Uni) et nous accompagnons plus de 9500 clients.