Former une nouvelle génération de leaders économiques data literate.
Banque / Finance
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with a unique federal model across the Belgium, Dutch, French, Irish, Portuguese markets. Euronext also operates a UK-based regulated securities market.
Euronext brings together buyers and sellers in venues that are transparent, efficient and reliable, addressing the needs of all market participants: SMEs and blue chips, retail and institutional investors, buy-side and sell-side, brokers and market makers, long-only and high frequency traders.
Euronext provides a large range of products and services, services, platforms, technologies, and the deepest pool of liquidity in Europe around one core mandate: power pan-European capital markets to finance the real economy. Euronext has also expanded its footprint with a new corporate services suite and foreign exchange trading.
Within Euronext, the Listing Department is in charge of the relationship with listed companies and those contemplating an IPO. Our mission is to promote financial markets and explain to business leaders the benefits of listing and how to better use financial markets once public. In addition, we are supporting a dynamic through creating and promoting new services and financing instruments, developing the investors' axis, bringing together the ecosystem and lobbying towards European public authorities.
Within the ExpertLine team located in the heart of the market surveillance room, the trainee is always in close contact with the market and its Listing clients (listed companies, financial intermediaries, law firm, etc.) and with the Euronext teams.
* Good Understanding of the Euronext's environment.
* Assisting all the Euronext clients using the support tool dedicated to them (statistics, legal aspects, etc).
* Constant improvement of processes / tools and ensure an high level of quality service in due time
* Answer to questions and requests raised by issuers and third parties ( phone/e mails/ meetings)
* Promote web services dedicated to our clients
* Ensure a treatment of quality and ensure a reactive feedback, within an agreed timeframe, to questions and requests issued by issuers.
* Develop supporting documentation (user guide, factsheet, ...).
* Assistance in the production of statistics for listed companies financial reporting
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and are not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
* Proven previous experience within a transaction services, investment bank and/or an advisory boutique.
* Good understanding of Equity Capital Markets
* Expert verbal communication skills both internally and externally.
* Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Rigorous, organized, endowed with an excellent relationship and a sense of communication, you are dynamic and you are responsive and initiative. Fluency in English and /or Norvegian is essential.
Les offres d’emploi publiées sur ce Portail Carrière ont été soigneusement sélectionnées par ALBERT SCHOOL et ses entreprises partenaires afin de vous offrir la meilleure expérience d’apprentissage en alternance.
Chaque offre s’inscrit en complémentarité des curriculums de masters.
Notre équipe réalise pour nos partenaires privilégiés une pré-sélection des meilleurs candidats pour leurs offres. ALBERT SCHOOL accompagne les candidats dans leur processus de recrutement.
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting European economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. It operates regulated exchanges in Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal.