Former une nouvelle génération de leaders économiques data literate.
OFFER : Data Management Business Analyst
CONTRACT : Alternance
DURATION : 1 Year, to start in Sep. 2023
LOCATION : Ile de France – Issy les Moulineaux
SECTOR : Facilities Services
Sodexo is the global leader in sustainable food and valued experiences at every moment in life: learn, work, heal and play. Our portfolio of activities encompasses Food Services, Facilities Management Services, as well as Hospitality services with SodexoLive!
Founded in Marseille in 1966 by Pierre Bellon, Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 64 countries, Sodexo serves 100 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services and Personal & Home Services.
Sodexo's success and performance are founded on its independence, its sustainable business model and its ability to continuously develop and engage its 420,000 employees throughout the world. Sodexo promotes the fulfilment of our employees and contributes to the economic, social and environmental development of the local communities with which we work.
You will work at the head office of the Sodexo group, located in Issy-Les-Moulineaux, accessible from Paris by RER C, Tram T2 from La Défense and Porte de Versailles or metro line 12.
We are looking for a Business Analyst in Data Management in apprenticeship contract for the Data Asset Management (DAM) function, anew division of the Group Data & Digital. The Data Asset Management team’s main mission is to: “Accelerate access to data, ensure its quality and relevant governance”.
The Data Management Business Analyst will be a member of the growing DAM team (7-10 people), reporting to the Data Management Officers (DMOs) and focusing on the Data Access projects around the globe.
Her/his mission is:
In relation to those missions, you will interact with other teams both in Group Data & Digital, IT, Global business domains and Regions.
· Offer reserved for Albert School students
· Talents with an excellence and ambitious mindset
· Individuals eager to learn & pioneer through unchartered territories
· Passionate about Data
· Strong interest in data analysis and its business challenges
· Good understanding of Data Management (Quality, Documentation, Modelling)
· Experience with PowerBI is a plus
· Organized, rigorous and reliable with the ability to work with autonomy and manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
· Good communication both written and oral
· Strong team spirit, diplomacy, and proactive attitude
· Ability to work with numerous & various profiles (Business, IT, Operationals, Regions)
· Fluent English
Les offres d’emploi publiées sur ce Portail Carrière ont été soigneusement sélectionnées par ALBERT SCHOOL et ses entreprises partenaires afin de vous offrir la meilleure expérience d’apprentissage en alternance.
Chaque offre s’inscrit en complémentarité des curriculums de masters.
Notre équipe réalise pour nos partenaires privilégiés une pré-sélection des meilleurs candidats pour leurs offres. ALBERT SCHOOL accompagne les candidats dans leur processus de recrutement.