Presentation of the Group:
- Born from the merger of Ricard and Pernod in 1975, the Pernod Ricard Group gradually grew to become the world's leading co-leader in Wines and Spirits with the most comprehensive portfolio of international premium brands in the industry. With a turnover of nearly 9 billion euros, the CAC 40 listed group is present in more than 80 countries and has nearly 18,500 employees.
Presentation of the department:
- The Global Digital Marketing team in GBD department at Pernod Ricard International Headquarters (Paris) is responsible for providing digital marketing strategy, guidelines, tools and plan for brand and market companies.
- Want to join a fast-moving company and work among convivial teams? Pernod Ricard is looking for its next Digital Marketing Apprentice, starting in September 2023. You will be based at The Island, our office in central Paris.
- It’s a fun and challenging environment with plenty of opportunities to make a mark!
Purpose of the position:
- Under the responsibility of the Digital Consumer Activation Leader in the “Consumer Experience Lab Team” within the Global Digital Marketing team, you will help the team to boost our Route to Consumer and Build efficient & relevant Consumer Interactions driving Business Impact acting with us on our 3 main battles: Driving Marketing Performance, Building CRM Excellence, Building the future of our consumers activations. We have 3 leitmotiv in our team: #Think with Data #Consumer first and #Make It Happen.
- Digital Customer Experience today is so diverse that it has become difficult for a traditional marketeer to really understand all the different channels from CRM, Social to eCommerce. We’re writing the book on CX, the must-haves of Consumer Activation, how to approach the perfect CRM strategies, how to structure Common Digital Marketing Objectives across the group, etc. Are you interested in how Absolut Vodka operates on CRM, how Chivas engages with brand lovers, how global brands can drive higher digital marketing performance, how Ballantine’s drives traffic to their online sales and in testing new and innovative digital marketing methods to accelerate performance and scale success across the group to? If so, then this might be the job for you.
Your Key Missions:
- Lead Digital Initiatives
- Detect digital opportunities and pilot innovative use cases with markets and brand companies
- Build consumers & technology trends / benchmark: AI, Web3 opportunities, …
- Support on Digital Marketing Performance
- Conduct in-depth analysis of digital performance metrics and develop data-driven recommendations to optimize performance
- Support the management of our Common Digital Marketing Objectives
- Contribute to growth and success of the business by measuring, and upskilling on use cases for our global digital marketing community
- Support the CXLab Team
- Help preparing and coordinating webinars & meetings to share with our global network
- Support the Global CX Leader and Project Manager in their daily work
If you recognize yourself in the description below, don’t wait to apply!
- Know-how and tools: Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, Knowledge of some of the digital solutions as a plus (Web / Search: CMS, Google Analytics, Social / Media: FB manager, Radarly, Google Analytics 360, CRM: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, BI Tools: Power BI), Most important, keen to learn !
- Soft-skills: Human relationship skills with a positive mindset, Creative, Data driven with high analytical skills, Passionate about Digital Marketing and always looking for the newest trends in digital marketing (e.g. AI, Personalisation, and data-driven decision-making), Curious with an attention to details and always sharing new ideas, Pro-active and autonomous
- Initial training required: business school / engineering school, IEP or university equivalent
- Professional experiences required: first experience appreciated, ideally in strategy, marketing consulting or digital agency
- Languages: Fluent in English, both written and verbally. French and other languages advantageous.
Size and scope of intervention:
- In HQ: Digital Marketing Director, Digital Leaders, IT Managers
- Regions: Asia, Europe, Americas Digital Center of Excellence
- Local: Markets and Brand companies Digital Managers
- HQ Digital Marketing Monthly Meetings
- Group Webinars
- CXLab Weekly meetings
- Regional Monthly Meetings
- Project Meetings