Former une nouvelle génération de leaders économiques data literate.
Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialized in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 4000 seller partners, 16 million products, 7M active customers and 50M unique visitors per month, ManoMano is a disruptor of online home improvement, DIY and gardening across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
ManoMano was valued at $2.6 billion and reached Unicorn status in July 2021 after $725 million raised 8 years after its creation.
ManoMano also works for the pros with ManoManoPro, a unique platform designed to make life easier and free building craftsmen from their daily constraints. Currently, in France, Spain and Italy, the BtoB activity saves craftsmen time by revolutionizing their purchasing processes.
We currently are more than 900 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 3 offices (Paris, Bordeaux and Barcelona).
As a DIY European leader, we have a strong mission : we are free to invent a sustainable future and committed to build it today; together with our employees, partners and customers we are hands-on to improve our homes for tomorrow.
We are free to invent a sustainable future because we have the freedom to decide on the course of our business: we are trend-setters, and we want to be the builders of a more sustainable, exciting and living future.
We are committed to build it today because there is an emergency regarding our planet. Together with our employees, partners and customers we are part of an ecosystem: the more we embark, the more it will lead to an enhanced impact.
We are hands-on because we are doers and committed builders, it’s in our DNA. Make our homes better for tomorrow is at the heart of our business, at the heart of our lives and one of the biggest levers of positive impact on people’s carbon footprint.
People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingenuity and responsibility. At ManoMano, we bet on passionate and innovative people! Are you looking for a great environment to grow professionally and personally ?Join us in this tremendous adventure !
You will contribute to develop the mobile app marketing strategy throughout customer life cycle: acquisition, activation, and retention.
Your main objectives will be to help managing the relationship between ManoMano and each customer through several channels (app push, web push, app install paid campaigns, couponing offer).
You work in collaboration with different teams (CRM, Product owners, Studio, B2B, Promo, Acquisition) which allow you to explore our data in order to adapt our communication and app touchpoints for each customer. You will use data to drive your marketing actions.
You will work mainly in the B2C market but you can also be a support for the B2B app.
Your main missions :
- Update reports, analyse results of App activities and be able to propose and define key improvement points
- Competitive benchmark that feeds the marketing strategy of the app : for CRM campaign, new features, customer app XP, commercial offers...
- Be always up-to-date on app news (new features depending on the OS, optin rate, OS adoption per country...) and share the main learnings to the stakeholders
- Deploy and optimize an efficient push strategy in collaboration with the CRM team through a test & learn approach
- Enrich the customer app journey w/ in app and out app push triggers and keep up-to-date Batch tag plan with the new needs
- Manage the commercial animations of B2C App hand in hand with the Promotion team : collaborate closely with the different stakeholders (CRM, Product, Data, Studio…) to design, implement and monitor the app’s commercial animations to reach our business and marketing objectives
- Monitor and improve ASO with the Studio creatives team
- Participate in the acquisition strategy by helping deploy new use cases and new adnetwork with Appsflyer
Preferred experience :
- Master 1 or 2 from a Great Business School / Engineering School / other (or equivalent university education)
- Experience in app marketing (traffic management and/or CRM)
- Previous mobile marketing experience preferred
- Curious, open-minded and willing to learn
- Autonomous and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment)
- You have a good team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good digital / mobile app culture
- Data driven
- You test and experiment new solutions in your work
- You speak well English
At ManoMano we are dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce where each individual can grow.
We respect and value the richness of varied cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our teams which is why we are looking for talented people from all backgrounds.
Les offres d’emploi publiées sur ce Portail Carrière ont été soigneusement sélectionnées par ALBERT SCHOOL et ses entreprises partenaires afin de vous offrir la meilleure expérience d’apprentissage en alternance.
Chaque offre s’inscrit en complémentarité des curriculums de masters.
Notre équipe réalise pour nos partenaires privilégiés une pré-sélection des meilleurs candidats pour leurs offres. ALBERT SCHOOL accompagne les candidats dans leur processus de recrutement.